Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Valentine’s with Doug Hyde at Whitewall Galleries



Valentine’s with Doug Hyde at Whitewall Galleries

Spread the art of love and celebrate Valentine’s with a Doug Hyde limited edition print from Whitewall Galleries.

Featuring hearts and the cutest Doug Hyde character creations, it’s the perfect way to spread a little love.

Available from The Victoria Quarter’s Whitewall Galleries from 15th January, the Doug Hyde collection will start at £325.

PLUS
Throughout January Whitewall Galleries will offer a complimentary £50 gift card to customers* to be redeemed against any purchase at the gallery, so get your Valentine’s gift now!

Doug Hyde’s extraordinary rise from virtual unknown to the most popular living artist in the UK has been meteoric. His celebrity collectors include golfer Rory McIlroy and A-list actress Emily Blunt.

"I hope people can feel a connection with my work, and share the positive emotions behind it!” enthuses artist Doug Hyde. “I am passionate about my work and commit everything to it. I hope that those who buy my work feel the same emotion for it that I do; I hope they love it!"

What’s not to love!

Don’t hide your emotions this Valentine’s, show your love with a Hyde!

At……..

Whitewall Galleries
10-12 Cross Arcade
Victoria Quarter
Leeds
LS1 6AZ
T: 0113 242 8138