Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

ESPA My Travellers Available at Harvey Nichols


ESPA My Travellers Available at Harvey Nichols
Following constant requests from therapists, staff and loyal customers alike, ESPA are delighted to introduce My Travellers - a beautiful travel bag containing five refillable travel-sized bottles and jars ready to be filled with your favourite ESPA skincare essentials for those trips away. My Travellers are ideal to take away on business trips, weekend city breaks or for a well deserved long haul escape and are exclusively available to ESPA customers as a gift following the purchase of two full-sized products.

“As a seasoned business traveller, I never travel without my ESPA Hydrating Cleansing Milk and Hydrating Floral Spafresh, which are perfect to decant into these bottles. ESPA’s Regenerating Moisture Complex, one of my favourite moisturisers, will easily travel in one of the jars. I also love to take ESPA’s Pink Hair and Scalp Mud away with me and always apply it before using a steam room or pool, to protect my hair from chlorine.”
Sue Harmsworth MBE, Founder & CEO, ESPA International

ESPA My Travellers is available as a gift following the purchase of two full-sized products from Wednesday 10th July 2013 at Harvey Nichols ‪#‎Leeds‬