Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Mothers are very precious and deserve their special day to be full of TLC, pampering, love and indulgence. With one small child and another on the way, I realise more than ever exactly how much mothers do, how much they give up and how often they put themselves last. I also realise just how much they love their children and I think it’s wonderful to have a special, dedicated day to show how much we appreciate their hard work!
Show your mum you care
This year, I’m treating my own wonderful mummy to a Skincare Tutorial at our London treatment rooms. She has been particularly fantastic recently, helping me prepare for the birth of my second daughter. I thought this would be an ideal way to ensure she’s getting the most from the products when she uses them at home. I learnt so much from my own skincare tutorial and I’ve used the range for over 13 years. I think it’s also a lovely way to set aside some special ‘me’ time. I’ll also be treating her to our sparkling fine fragrance Liz Earle Botanical Essence No.1, to show her how much I appreciate everything she does.
Superskin for mums
For my fantastic mother-in-law, who is also a devoted grandmother to my little one and is always full of sound advice, I’m planning on a real Superskin treat. But she loves all the Superskin range, so what to choose? Well, luckily for me, our exclusive Mother’s Day Gift is just perfect, as it contains generous travel sizes of most of the range: Superskin Moisturiser, Superskin Concentrate, Superskin Body Cream and a sample of the Superskin Eye & Lip Treatment. This will be perfect, as she travels with my father-in-law to their home in south west France in the spring, stopping en route overnight.
My Mother’s Day wish list
As my present, hopefully I’ll receive some beautiful hand-painted pictures from my creative three-year-old daughter, which she paints at her playgroup mornings. Plus an Orange Flower Hand Wash and Hand Repair wouldn’t go amiss to add some goodness and reparation to hard working hands. And finally, to be locked away in the bathroom with a bath full of Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash bubbles and a good read for a few hours would be heaven!
Please do share more about your own wonderful mothers, and what you’re treating them to. We’d love to hear some happy tales from your own lives…
Happy Mothering Sunday to all mummies on Sunday 3rd April!