Tuesday, 3 April 2012
Get The Look: Aztec Egyptian
1. After foundation application, use Skin Base AU to contour the cheeks, nose and to add a healthy glow to the skin.
2. Using an Illamasqua Eye Shadow Brush apply Powder Eye Shadow in Burst over the eyelid up to the crease area, intensifying over the outer corner. Follow by gently pressing Burst underneath the lower lash line.
3. Press Powder Eye Shadow in Vintage (Neutral Palette) in the inner corner of the eye and over the brow bone to highlight.
4. Mix two drops of Sealing Gel with Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian (Neutral Palette) to draw a fine line starting from the inner corner of the eye over the crease moving outwards. Use Blending Brush 1 to blend Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf (Neutral Palette) over the line created to intensify the shape.
5. Mix two drops of Sealing Gel with Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian (Neutral palette) and line the upper and lower lash line, creating a flick on the outer corner of the eye.
6. Apply your favourite Illamasqua False Lashes and two coats of Masquara in Raven.
7. Using the Illamasqua Eye Brow Brush apply Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf (Neutral Palette) over the brows to define the natural brow shape.
8. Apply Powder Blusher in Create in the hollow of the cheeks, and then blend Cream Blusher in Rude on the apples of the cheek.
9. Mix two drops of Sealing Gel with Powder Eye Shadow in Burst to line the lips by using the Angled Eyeliner Brush. Apply Lipstick in Apocalips over the lips.
Posted by Victoria Quarter